Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's on your refridgerator door?

I don't know many people who use their fridge door like I do, but I know you are out there.

My fridge door is a mesmerizing mess and only "I" know how to navigate and find what I'm looking for.

Not only does it double as a bulletin board (art openings, movie listings, sales) but it also holds coupons, restaurant reviews and how to's: get the stain out, open a pomegranate, make the best Risotto (stir in the direction of your heart).

This is a snap-shot of a current "area" on my fridge. The teeny photo is of my beloved niece when she was very little; the Mona magnet holds a price sheet for the local Rec center and you'll see my only fast food splurge of Papa Murphy pizza coupons standing "poised-and-ready" for my next greasy craving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails