Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Own Parade of Thanks:

1) To Mike Coyle, for being the enlightened employer that he is, to his staff of hard working engineers, our customers and a pretty darn good real estate market this year.

2) To that incandescent sunset I saw driving home last night, nothing could be better than to end the day looking at you.

3) To that soul stirring sunrise this morning,....all I can say is, WOW.

4) To Helen Rice of Willow for selling my paintings in her store and giving her artists a wonderful venue.

5) To my art patrons; all of you who bought paintings from me this year and supported my "hearts desire" to go forth and create.....many thanks, many thanks, many thanks.

6) To my parents; the two most incredibly strong, kind and generous people I know.

7) To my little doggie niece, Lulu. I want to be like you: child like, wild, and free.

8) To the cuties, Nick and Annie. You are two bright shining stars.

9) To my Mellie sis....for your gifts of friendship, devoted sisterhood and the written word.

10) To my brother, you are loved....watch me grow!

11) To the other Mike Coyle (AKA the other Mike Coyle), my friend, and soul brother.

And on the lighter side, let me not forget.....

* All chocolate everywhere (except the cheap stuff), I absolutely adore you!

* My 10 year old geranium plants that constantly bloom, you are evidence of my green thumb!

* The mountains I so love, thanks for letting me walk all over you!

* The Food Network; Giada, the Contessa, Paula....thanks for all those great recipes!

* My computer, which is NOT really my computer, but I love it and am so grateful for it anyway!

I could go on and on and on and on.....there is so much to be grateful for!
How about you? What's on your "Thanksgiving Parade" list??

1 comment:

Carmela LaVigna Coyle said...

What a great list!! Genuine on down to your size 8 shoenoodles. Thanks for giving all your readers a peek at how good life can be!
Rah-Rah-Rah-Thanksgiving-- btw-- the best one yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails