Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Weekend Scene


oh my goodness, i am such a dog lover.  and for being such a dog lover, it is sad, SAD, i tell you, that i don't have one of my own at the moment (thank goodness for my little doggie niece, lulu, and her hugs and affection)  this shot was taken, thanks to my sister, who said, "thee, turn around." and there i saw them.  couldn't resist.  driver and passenger, eyes glued forward.  i think they really wished they could have started that thing and gone for a joy ride. loyal friends waiting for their beloved owner in the parking lot of Snooze, Denver.   

1 comment:

Carmela LaVigna Coyle said...

Cute doggies they were! My cell phone photo didn't turn out quite so clear. Glad to have this image for my memory.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails