Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taking time off....

I'm taking a few days off, but it's been such a long time since my last post that I thought I would leave you with my latest collage.

I used lots of different things here: the face and torso are the image from an Italian pottery maker, her wings are avocados from a local produce flyer and the flowers are stickers I arranged into a floral bouquet.

Then with both yellow and sepia felt tipped pens I added my own artistry and the word "Bravo" just seemed like something that would come out of her mouth.

I am thinking of using this collage as thank you notes....I'll probably color copy it and be a little different by punching a hole in her head (no pun intended) and feeding a ribbon through the hole. Then the person who receives this will be able to hang it on a Christmas tree or use it as a book marker. It's a thank you note that is a gift too. 

And now I'm on my way to the land of no phones and no computers called: STAY-CATION!
See you the week of June 7.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails