Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cece Marie of Mon Petit Bonbon

I came upon this designer's work quite accidentally when I flagged one of her "farmer's market" totes with grapes on it as a flickr favorite (I collect anything with grapes on it since my last name, "LaVigna", translates from Italian as, "The Vineyard"). Further investigation brought me to her full line of one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted designs.

I am delighted with Cece's "Le Flirt" aprons, headbands, baby bonnets, and abundant selection of hand bags and totes. You can tell she sews with a big heart, infusing a sort of vintage-whimsy into all of her creations.

Situated in a small "sea-side town" in northern California, Cece works from her home studio and sells her creations at local farmers markets, vintage outlets, and from her website. Be sure to click on her photo above to take a tour of her "shop".

Congratulations Cece for doing such fine work!! What an inspiration you are!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails