Monday, August 11, 2008

Some new paintings....

This painting of "Le Cool" Sun is my abstract take on our warm friend.....and on the right is a chic vintage scene from Cannes, France, 1929.Below we have "The Good Queen", she's good because she's sweet and even tempered, she cares about her ever grateful people.....and on the right, she thinks she is a Slavic singer, and I have given her the title "From the Choir".



Ladies, ladies, a scarf is your best fashion friend and in the painting below I prove my point as I explore something I call "Scarfology", where each individual taste for wearing a scarf is carefully represented....and on the right, another "Le Jardin", only this time it's a French window box garden bursting with scent.


These fun paintings (and a wide variety of others) are available at Willow in Littleton, CO and Willow, Boulder, CO (formally The Middle Fish) and also through my Etsy shop.....thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Carmela LaVigna Coyle said...

Love all your new paintings, Thee. Too hard to choose a fav. You have such a talent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails